Semi-Auto Laminating Machine (SFML-720B/920B/1200B)
|FOB Price:||US $13,302-15,763 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $13,302-15,763/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: SFML-720B/920B/1200B
- Classification: Pre-Coating Laminating Machine
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Plastic Film Mulching Modes: Hot Laminating
- Max Paper Size: 700mm/880mm/1100mm
- Temperature: Less Than 130 Degrees Centigrade
- Overall Dimensions: 3180*1580*1900 /3180*1780*1900 /3180*2060*1900mm
- Trademark: Giant
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8472909000
- Driven Type: Electric
- Application: Packaging Paper, Film Material
- Membrane Material: BOPP Thermal Film
- Model: Sfml-720b/920b/1200b
- Laminating Speed: 0-30 M/Min
- Main Power: 19.5kw/22.5kw/25.5kw
- Weight: 900kgs/1100kgs/1350kgs
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Case
- Origin: Wenzhou, China
APPLICATIONS: To suit two kinds of film: Pre-glued film and glueless film.
1. SCHNEIDER frequency converter equipped for infinite speed variation ensures speed adjustment much more convenient and efficient, and makes the machine run stably and quietly.
2. Enlarged size of chromed heating roller is mounted with built-in oil heating system which provides balanced laminating temperature and owns excellent temperature persistence.
3. SCHNEIDER PLC system realizes automatic paper separation, breakdown alert for self-protection etc. Functions.
4. Pneumatic film unwinding system positions film roll more accurately, and makes the loading and unloading of film roll and film unwinding tension much more convenient.
5. Double sets of serrated perforating wheels provide different choices for different specifications of sheets and film.
6. Perfected traction adjusting system makes traction adjustment more convenient and efficient.
7. Corrugating delivery system and vibrating receiving system ensure paper collection more regular and convenient.
|Max Paper Size||700mm||880mm||1100mm|
|Temperature||≤130degrees centigrade||≤130degrees centigrade||≤130degrees centigrade|